Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sublime in the Morning

Here's Jules hanging out while I make my morning coffee.  We've got a little Ipod stereo in there so we can listen to music when we're cooking or feeding him in his high chair on a safe tile surface.  

When I was pregnant I listened to Sublime a lot, especially in the car where I could blast it loud enough that he would be able to feel/hear the bass.  Every single time, without fail, he would start kicking and rocking out in my belly just like he does now.  We hope to instill a love of all things music from in utero and beyond.

Note the fuzzy bed head, rolls upon rolls, toe tappin, and love of rockin' out! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This video cracked me up! What a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

OMG LOL that was awesome...he's got style already! xoxo
naz