Monday, September 15, 2008

Woot!

My blog has been accepted by BlogHer!!!!  I'll soon be 1 out of 2200 other blogs by women that have been chosen to be a part of their community.  Soon you will see some new advertisements on the blog, and hopefully we'll be getting more traffic!  Many of the other blogs I read, that you can see on my blog-roll, are other women that blog with BlogHer.  They are some of the most well written and entertaining blogs by women that I have found.  

Because of this I'm going to be doing a bit of reorganizing to the blog.  I'll be changing the web address soon for privacy reasons, but I'll be sure to let you all know when that happens.  I'm going to go back and add tags to my posts to get them into categories for easier accessibility and start cleaning up my side-bar links.  I also hope to be writing more posts, I've always wanted the blog to head more in that direction, and here is the perfect impetus!  

No comments: