Monday, September 29, 2008

Quiet

It's going to be slow here for a bit more.  I just got back from my doctor, and have been diagnosed with a case of Strep Throat.  I came down with a fever in the middle of the presidential debates on Friday, which made me pretty mad, and I've been feeling pretty ill since then.  I'll start some antibiotics today, and hopefully will be feeling better soon.

Jules is still faring much better than me.  His nose is still runny and stuffy, but other than that he is in great spirits.  He even managed to sleep all the way through the night until 7:45 this morning!  You cannot believe the relief I felt having so much sleep to myself.  It was amazing.  

Pete is terrified of the cooties, so he's not coming with in air distance of me, and hopefully he'll be able to come out of this unscathed.  I am glad that we're getting this out of our systems now, instead of a month from now when we're trying to celebrate Julians birthday.  (BTW, his invitations arrived today, and I can't wait to get them in the mail, they are adorable!)

1 comment:

gerkat said...

Oh no, strep! Hope you feel better soon.