Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008

I warn you this post will be quite the doozy!  I started this blog as a way to keep track of Julians milestones so it seems appropriate to post all of my favorites, plus I know family gets a kick out of it as well.

Jules was up bright and early, somewhere around 7AM.  He always escapes the bedroom and heads for the living room and his toys before we are out of bed so I rushed to get the camera once I saw him getting antsy and playing with the door.  I wanted to make sure I captured the morning since this was the first Christmas he could really participate in.






Sweet Book dude!


Awww, I love it!



Puppies ARE my favorite.














Zippity Zebra, Pete's special gift to Jules.  They made him together at Build-a-Bear, and Z has a recording of Pete singing the first line of his nursery song.












No comments: