Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Picking 2008

This time last year:

This year, with Baby Shaw on the outside:

What a difference nearly a year makes!

We decided to take the babies in the moms group pumpkin picking together this year, and it was a blast!  We went to the same farm as last year where you get to cut your pumpkins right off of the vine. We left with 4 pumpkins to carve before Halloween and Julians first birthday, one for each member of our family. Jules had a ton of fun crawling around in the dirt, playing with pumpkins, and seeing his buddies.









Kirstine and Canaan, Laura and Ryan, Karianne and James, and Jules and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a picture of a group of babies to make me feel weepy.

I can remember when I was about 8 months in to my first pregnancy. We'd gone to a cute little touristy town for lunch. As I was waddling along, a woman rode by on a bicycle. She had a baby in a baby seat on the back of the bike, and she called out to me, "this is you! Next year!" And I couldn't quite grasp it. But sure enough, a year later, I had this beautiful fat almost-toddler.

What a difference a year makes, indeed! The photos are beautiful.

Please Press Pause said...

I know exactly what you mean! Coming up on Js first birthday I feel the urge to shout to every pregnant woman I see that this will be them soon. It's just so much fun now. All that work culminating in the most amazing little boy I have ever known. It's truly amazing.